RemoteLink 1.7 is Released
Unwired RemoteLink version 1.7 is now available for existing maintenance customers. Many of the features and functional improvements included in this version of RemoteLink are based on customer requests. Below you’ll find highlights of the new features included in RemoteLink 1.7.
RemoteLink 1.7 Enhancement Highlights
- Direct Client to Job assignment support
- Task to Client assignment support
- New ‘Unassign Task from Client’ Script statement
- Job duration settings updated to better articulate behavior
- Improvements to manual Job run configuration
- Upcoming Job enhancements, including Client details view and new actions
Additional status information in Active Jobs and Job History
Default Job Settings support
For a complete list of new features and/or to see RemoteLink in action, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.